Professional CAM software made to measure.
Simple, fast and convenient. Different machine types? » Only one programming system!
Three expansion levels
Basic package of our CAM software - comfortable, powerful scope. Adaptable to any new or used machine available on the market!
2nd expansion stage of our CAM software - with further powerful functions. E.g. machining lists, integrated macro editor.
3rd expansion stage of our CAM software - for demanding users. (Control of lasers, integrated barcode scanner operation, integrated debugger, ...)
With NC-Studio® ...
- automate, accelerate and simplify your work preparation.
- see you immediately what you have programmed.
- simulate the machining process.
- minimize or avoid programming errors.
NC-Studio® is ...
- a uniform programming solution for machine parks with different machines
- a flexible optimization system for advanced nesting solutions
- a programming system for machine lines
- a programming system for special machines (Koch, Schwabedissen, Homag, ...)
- a programming system for completely integrated productions
- a programming system for the most complicated drilling optimizations
- a modern programming system for "old" machines (Morbidelli with Tria, SCM Record x, ...)
NC-Studio® changes with the requirements:
The extensive macro packages, e.g. for door and window production, are individually adapted to all customer requirements.
Your advantage: You have the possibility to create your own macros directly in NC-Studio® in a very short time.
Already during programming, NC-Studio® offers excellent control and test possibilities due to its graphical representation of the plate and the simulation of the machining.
With version 9 you can now use NC-Studio® as an attractive converter and / or programming system.
Tool lists and machining lists have been revised and improved for even easier and more structured work (e.g. for window production).
NEW: With corresponding macro packages NC-Studio® can now read in and convert various file formats:
- MPR/MPRX (e.g. from woodWOP)
- IFC-Format (e.g. from ArCon®)
- CIX (e.g. from bSolid)
- XXL (e.g. from Xilog Plus)
- PGM (e.g. from TRIA files)
- PGMX (e.g. from Maestro)
- BTL (e.g. from cadwork)
Overview NC-Studio® 9
NC-Studio® Standard (for all)
List of tools:
- better representation
- simplified input
Advanced expansion level
- better presentation / graphics
- better structure
- Alias lists (duplicate)
- Take over tool feeds from tools (e.g. for longitudinal, cross and round machining)
- Sublists (e.g. combine H90_FZ + H90_FA)
- Depth and oversize input of tool center and tool holder reference
- Dialogues individually adaptable
- Zoom and move in profile view and profile preview
Tool properties dialog:
- Feed input for longitudinal, cross and round machining
- Tool geometry dialog improved
- new layout
Professional expansion stage
- better presentation
- more possibilities
Extensive macro packages can be conveniently modified and extended from version "Advanced". The user can create his own macros directly in NC-Studio® in no time.
- Touchscreen operation (new as of version 8)
- diverse process optimization (drilling optimization, tool change minimization, structuring via priorities)
- Integrated macro editor with graphic display already during programming (from expansion level Advanced)
- idividual and structured variable lists
- flexible processing lists (from expansion level Advanced)
- integrated CAD system
- easy access to variables
- Tool list with clear tool graphics
Even during programming, NC-Studio® offers excellent control and test options thanks to its graphic representation of the plate and the simulation of the machining.
- NC-StudioTV (TrueView / 3D removal simulation),
- Window / door manufacturing
- BTL import
- WEB application.
Design as usual, but produce better, safer and faster.
We combine your construction package with our 2-component system.CLXMLViewer + NC-Studio®.