Successful connection of a special machine (door frame production) at
Jeld-Wen Germany invests in the production of special frames for doors at the Mitweida plant and has commissioned CAD Line with the connection of a Lehbrink special machine for the frame production. We solved this task professionally and on short notice to the complete satisfaction of the customer.
- Short-term conceptual design of a complete solution.
- Integration into the already built plant in the shortest possible time.
- Customer training at CAD Line and for acceptance at the machine manufacturer.
- Supplementary training for independence of the customer.
- Final adjustments of the system online according to customer requirements in consultation with the machine manufacturer.
Milling station for strike plates and hinges in a complex plant
- Measurement of the parts
- drilling and milling
- from above
- from below
- Special aggregate
- vertical support
Programming comfortably in the office
Integration of programming into a complex system
Dynamic processing of runtime data
Integration into existing processes of the plant under consideration of safety aspects
Part programming with automatic channel separation
3D display with material removal simulation on the prefabricated blank (see picture)
Extensive optimization and simulation options on the PC
- Cost-effective solution due to high flexibility
- Future proof investment due to high independence of the customer
- Professional solution at short notice
- All change requests and problems arising during the final commissioning could be solved at short notice and even without being present on site.